Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

Grrrr I'm stuck, missing one upgrade, and as best I can tell I've been everywhere. Spent the past 30 mins walking in circles. I'm about to say fuck this, but great game, anyway.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

"Idle Apocalypse" is a more fitting name. It's the most idle idle game I've ever seen. Aside from the initial roll, you literally sit there and do nothing. Not even a little clicking? 1 point for the mutant goat scenario, 1 point for the Presidential island. I can not in good conscience call this a game, even.

WARNING: NOT A SIM GAME, NOT REALLY EVEN AN IDLE GAME, NOT A GAME AT ALL, REALLY.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

It gets dull quickly, which makes sense for what it is. Great parody, though. Two stars for the "game," three more for good comedy.

Spacejacked: Endless Mode Spacejacked: Endless Mode

The extent to which resources have to managed is unreasonable. The budget is too tight to defend more than one room at a time sometimes, and having to run back to the other parts of the ship to deconstruct all your defenses when you'll have to rebuild them a minute later becomes terribly frustrating, especially considering if you leave a room unguarded for long you'll have to dump some of your overly-limited resources into repairs. Fun stuff, but not fun enough to put up with for more than two or three plays.

rottenmage responds:

Hi LordXanthus, thank you for your very constructive feedback! We've designed the endless mode to be especially relentless, so it was intentional for players to deconstruct turrets every so often to obtain the required amount of metal. We probably have to pay a little more attention to the difficulty though, lest this whole process becomes tedious. Look out for the full version of the game, it'll have more modes and features =). Again, thanks for playing!

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

I got near to 200 coins on the original Flappy Bird, and I just can't get more than three on this. Some of those jumps can fail if you're off by a fucking pixel. -1 for being too mean of a game to ever play again. Fun while it lasted, though. Nice, frustrating work.

keybol responds:

so can you say, Flappy Bird is too easy compared to this? Yay!

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

ohmigawd flappy sonic whoooooooo

I must share the complaint about the failure to flap without fail every time you hit the button taking away from the experience, though.

bumblebirds responds:

You can only flap while falling, it felt really weird otherwise. If you meant something else then that might be a bug (shhhh...). Glad you liked it though!

Knightality Knightality

Fun game. Most of its pretty easy, and then occasionally BOOM where did this rough shit come from? It gets a little monotonous toward the end, only to blindside the player with a pretty nasty final boss. I think it could do with more sensible pacing.

Kram Keep Kram Keep

I am deducting a star because of that spikey wall jump. Fuck you for that. In all seriousness, that was uncalled for. I couldn't find a proper technique for making it through there without smacking into at least two of the spikes. Was that segment designed with no way to avoid taking damage, or was I just not patient enough to find it, I wonder. Otherwise, great game.

Boomerang Chang Boomerang Chang

I would give this three stars, if it allowed firing to the left, and catching the boomerangs, rather than being killed by them. This game is simply too frustrating to play for more than five minutes.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Fun game.

Personally though, I would prefer to play as a pothead and shoot furry zombies.